In this episode of the Growth Led Podcast I interviewed Kate Bradley Chernis. Kate is the CEO of Lately and a world renowned content strategist and messaging guru who also happens to be a former Rock and Roll DJ serving 20 million listeners as Music Director and on-air host at Sirius/XM. After seeing Kate blow people’s minds on her views and experience with content and messaging – I knew I had to get her on the show.
We cover themes like:
- Content and messaging and the relative importance of getting this right for your company
- How does user psychology and personas play into your messaging?
- What are some things that have worked really well?
- Why “checkout” is the absolute worst phrase you can possibly use in marketing and sales messaging.
- How experience in radio influenced Kate’s marketing overall
- Why it’s important to have a human in the room when doing sales and marketing (hint: you can’t automate everything!)
- and much, much more!