In this episode of the Growth Led Podcast, I interviewed Jessica and Foti from GrowthMentor. GrowthMentor is the industry leading marketplace that helps connect Growth mentors with mentees looking to get better at growth.
In this episode we cover:
- How to manage your time when working with highly manual aspects of community management
- How GrowthMentor filters their applications to ensure the best talent gets into the network
- Why being open to changing your business model is key to future scale
- How and when does gamification actually work?
- How cross-network effects in a double sided marketplace help drive growth
- When to automate and when to be a human
- How mentors can provide the most value to mentees by focusing on a framework, not giving advice
- What the most exciting part of the community is (hint…it’s a triggered action)
- What elements of community are very hard?
- How Zoom almost got me to purchase a plan after running out of time on this call!
- …and so much more!
Check out https://growthmentor.com to learn more about the platform!